Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What now?

As I am writing this, I am sitting in my very comfy bed in Casa de Stephens. It is wonderful to be home. The road trip felt like forever! I don't know how long I will be living at home. I guess it all depends on finding me a career... We'll see how that goes.

Graduation was LONG, but joyous. Everyone who should've been there, was. There was a person missing, but friendships change. Some friendships just don't withstand even the stupidest of arguments, so it is what it is. I've moved on with my life. It's not like I'll be returning to Williamsburg any time soon... I was SO happy my sister, both of my parents, Mama Apple, and Tyler all watched me get my diploma. My grandma and her husband (my step-grandpa) were there as well. A guy my dad and my mom went to school with was there with his wife. It was a crazy journey getting that diploma, but I GOT IT! I'm officially done with college. FOREVER. I know... never say never. Well, I'm saying never. I'm done with college. I have had my fill. I can't possibly handle more. Seven years is beyond enough!

I'm not sure where life will take me, but I'm hopeful that I will find me a career I love and a job I take great pride in! My years of college were not only some of the best years of my life, but they have filled my brain with endless amounts of Criminal Justice. You think you'll pick one degree in college and you go with a completely different one! I wouldn't change it for the world. Criminal Justice seems to fit my personality and has given me a greater understanding of the world we live in along with how the justice system really works. Here's to the adventures ahead!

Proof I graduated!! WOOHOO!




No comments:

Post a Comment