Thursday, May 2, 2013

Here's to the Nights and Days of Cumberland!

The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. -Edward Koch

 As I write this, it has just become Friday morning. I've been sitting here trying to think of what to write and couldn't think of anything, so I will write from the heart.

Tomorrow morning I will become a graduate of University of the Cumberlands. The feeling of being finished is nothing short of overwhelming and sad. 

The picture above is the first picture ever taken of Tyler and me here in Williamsburg. It was the BCM Bonfire and it was a really cold night on top of a mountain here in town (if you couldn't tell). I've mentioned Tyler in past blogs, but I've never really done our friendship justice. So, let's talk friendships and take a walk down memory lane... one last time.

Tyler is a better person than I will ever be. He is the calm one in the friendship. I'm the maniac. He can talk anyone off a ledge. I can talk anyone into going off the ledge. He is Mr. Clean. I am Ms. Mess. If anyone is funnier than me, it's him. His story telling skills are superb. I just ramble.  He is the reason I will be a mess at graduation. Leaving him will be hard, but we will be friends for life and our memories are quite wonderful.

Hannah, my roommate, is one of my favorite people. Insulting her has become somewhat of a game and is a very fun one to play! Our middle of the night jam sessions and laughs will be forever missed! She is hands down the best roommate I've ever had that was human and not related to me!

Kyle, is weird child at times and we've been through A LOT of crap in recent months, but I will always have a special place in my heart for Mr. Lumberjack! 

Here's to the past two years of Williamsburg, Ky...

I pranked Tyler's car, Herman!

Tyler and me at Starbucks in London.

Kyle running after Tyler in Oneida, TN!

Us opening night of King Lear!

Geocaching with Kayla!

Cumberland Falls with the boys.

Oneida, TN adventures!

One of my favorite pictures of Tyler.

I took myself to the Knoxville Zoo for my 26th birthday and rode a camel named Ty!



Tyler and Kyle near Cumberland Falls.

Random, insanely pretty, country side near Williamsburg!

The best thing this school ever gave me!

Oneida, TN.

One of my favorite pictures ever. Oneida, TN.

Levi Jackson State Park.

Snow.

I creeped on Hannah.

Once a theatre kid, always a theatre kid.

Cumberland Falls.

This blog didn't turn out as sappy as I thought it would. Williamsburg will forever have a special place in my heart and I will look back with fond memories of this place and the surrounding areas. Thank you to Tyler, Hannah, Kyle, Mama Harrison, Mama Apple, and everyone else who made this place home. Thanks for the memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment